Pages

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Movies for Free!

We are moving!  And, as most of you know, along with moving comes cleaning and reorganizing.  And YOU can benefit!

When I was in the Army, I got movies from Netflix all the time (like through the mail - remember that?!?!  Crazy!!!).  I would download them, burn them onto DVDs, and then watch them at my leisure to build up a nice DVD library.

Now however....we don't watch them.  Haven't watched them in years, don't have time to watch them, and on the rare occasion I get a chance to watch something, I want to see something new.

SO, I'm giving DVDs away.  Some of them original out-of-the-box DVDs, and some of them burned copies.  If you want it, write in the comments which ones you want and I'll send them to you free of charge!

Here's the first batch to give away:

  • Flashdance 
  • Simpsons Treehouse of Horror (no idea which one)
  • Dirty Dancing
  • Ab Fab Series 1
  • The Good Girl
  • Godfather II
  • Forrest Gump
  • Flight of the Navigator
  • Girl with a Pearl Earring
  • What's Eating Gilbert Grape
  • The Godfather
  • Good Will Hunting
  • Dead Poet's Society
  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  • Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  • The Italian Job (Mark Wahlberg)
  • Million Dollar Baby
  • Star Wars 2:  This may be Empire or it may be the actual 2nd in the entire series.  Mystery.
  • 13 Going on 30
  • In Good Company
  • 50 First Dates
  • Charlie's Angels 2 (don't judge)
  • Kill Bill 2
  • The Story of Us
  • Pretty in Pink
  • Scent of a Woman
  • Saved!
  • Dodgeball
  • Closer
  • Lewis Black on Broadway
  • Mission Impossible
  • School Ties
  • Courage Under Fire
  • 16 Candles
  • A Beautiful Mind
  • Boogie Nights
  • The Aviator
  • Finding Neverland
  • Eurotrip 
So, there's the first round of DVDs to be mailed to your door.  If you're interested, let me know!  If this is successful, I'll give away more (I've got another big binder full of DVDs).  If this doesn't work....hello, Goodwill!

No comments: