Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Wreath Change-Out

I've had a great time building and changing out my door wreaths every holiday this year! 

Here is what I had for spring/Easter using, again, this $5 wreath from Michael's and some ribbon picked up in those amazing bargain bins at the beginning of Target:


Another trip to Michael's led me to some cupcake toppers:


So, I took off the ribbons and put in the toppers.  Avery was a great help.


Here's what Avery's finished project look liked.  Needless to say, I did some slight adjustment afterwards.

Avery's wreath
After some changes, I added in the American flag that Avery grabbed at Michael's and immediately started sucking on (so we had to buy it).  Then, it's back on the door!


Happy summer, everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a really cool idea! I love Michaels, they have some cool cake pop items. I have gotten into making these gluten free things. They are much better but it's a matter of making the gluten free stuff taste good...it's all in how you prepare the batter/dough.

Alison Beach said...

Thanks - I love Michael's, too. I haven't jumped on the cake pop train, but it might be a fun dessert for Avery!