Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ali Force One

Working inside the legal office here on Joint Base Andrews, I forget that there's a whole bustling base outside my dark, interior prison workspace, and it's easy to forget that other people have REALLY cool jobs.  I recently got to see folks do their thing on the runway as President Obama arrived by helicopter and took off by that little plane we call Air Force One. 


You have to admit, it's a pretty cool sight to see the President go about his business.  He landed, crossed over to Air Force One, climbed up the stairs, and then turned to wave goodbye.  I mean, he waved PERSONALLY to me, even though there were other people standing there as well.  We had a moment, I could tell.


Note to self:  It's bright on the runway.  Bring sunglasses. 

No comments: