Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

4th of July Thrift Haul

We went away to Front Royal and stayed in a sweet old cabin for 4th of July weekend, and I hit up a few thrift stores while we were there.  Disappointingly, 2 of the 4 I wanted to go to seemed to be closed/out of business, but I got some cool stuff at the other two I went to:

I've been looking for an old washboard for a while, and this one came in at $16 (which the owner later reduced to $14 since I was buying all those letters) and it's pretty awesome!  Speaking of letters, I picked up these for $3 each.  One guy said "Oh, it's a tic-tac-toe letter!" when I, of course, was thinking "hashtag".  I've got a super project in mind for that.  I also, for $14, grabbed this old feed sack which will make a pretty sweet pillow.

I've got so many project materials that I need to start actually making the projects, so look for some completed things soon!

No comments: