Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall Table

I decided I wanted to actually decorate for fall this year, cause all of a sudden, I realize I freakin' love fall!  It's cooling down in DC and the wafts of Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks are making me happy.  So, I decided to do a fall table centerpiece.

Inspired by Centsational Girl and her lovely picture of orange leaves in blue glasses, I decided to make my own fall centerpiece featuring blue.  Here's what I came up with.


Those chairs were a fast and fun project I did last year, but let's take a closer look at the centerpiece:


Gracing the table are two bamboo trays (Thrift shop for $2), three blue vases (thrift shop $6), a bunch of corks (cost: free, other than my hangover), and some nice bright velvety leaves (leftover from last year's fall project).

Hope you've found some time to decorate - if so, comment below and include a link so I can spy on you see what you did!

No comments: