Pages

Friday, November 08, 2013

Avery-isms



POTTY TRAINING TALK (Note: I let him go naked a lot as part of it)
Avery: Mommy!  I'm going into the tunnel with my penis!
Avery: Mommy!  I'm gonna put my penis on you!
Avery: Mommy!  My butt went TTHHBBTT!
Avery: Mommy!  My penis is really big!  I need to play with it before it gets smaller.
Avery: Mommy!  I'm going to sit right here and wait for my poo-poo to come out of my butt.
Avery: Mommy!  There's a baby poop and a mommy poop!  We have to put it in the big potty so the baby can be with the mommy!
Avery: Mommy!  I'm gonna be naked with my socks!


(listening to Thrift Shop, by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis)
Avery: Mommy!  He said "rawr rawr rawr HONKY!"
(Note: it's better than him saying the real lyric, which is "Damn, that's a cold-ass honky")


Avery: Mommy!  If I push Cassie, you throw me in the trash!

No comments: