Pages

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Years Resolution - use blog more


Wow, I'm so late in updating ye old blog!! So sorry! I was distracted by leaving the Army, debating over how much to use MySpace, moving to another town, and the holidays.


So, I'm in Boston now, which is amazing. Even more amazing, I'm finally with Jon and face no more separation for a long time. It's seriously such a relief.


We had a great Christmas in St. Louis with his family where I got to experience the excitement of Christmas with kids. Not for years and years have I witnessed the "Santa came!" experience. Very very fun. After that we headed over Illinois to my hometown in Indiana for a laid-back relaxing few days with my family (only relaxing because there aren't kids!)


But now we are back in Bean Town. Jon has returned to work. Our apartment is slowly but surely coming together. I've signed up with a legal temp agency, but have yet to actually work. I am settling into normal life (well, it's not normal for me yet) and am trying to get used to the idea of not being in the Army. I've quit my job, changed my name, and that's a lot to give up, even if it's voluntary!


Anyway, I'm on MySpace, but will use this blog, and am working on the webpage updates, so there's no reason all my stalkers can't track my every move.


Happy New Year!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ali, congrats on the marraige thing. Hope you are liking Boston. Your hash son, Rainblow :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats hon! Jeremey and I sure do miss you!