Pages

Sunday, August 01, 2010

So...that wasn't fun

The bar exam is over. And it was rough. Everyone wants to know how I did, and I just don't have an answer. Mainly because we don't get our results until November. That's right, in my last few weeks of pregnancy, right in middle of tech week of Wonka, I'll find out if I get to be a lawyer or if I get to spend my December/January/February studying for the bar again...with a newborn.

The test was hard to gauge. The morning session of Day 1 was brutal. The afternoon was easier. The morning session of Day 2 was ok, the afternoon was tougher. Who's to say? I realized after it was over that I had made a dumb mistake on an essay on something that I knew, which just makes me mad because there was plenty I didn't know, so I hate messing up things I DO know. Massachusetts has a high pass rate, which would just make failing the bar flat out embarrassing.

And that's it! It's over, I'm hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. That's all I can do. I'm anxious to enjoy the rest of my summer (what's left of it) and work on all the fun things and projects that I would have rather been doing the last few months. And, growing and popping out a baby!

No comments: