Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

I did it!

Harley helps me study this summer

I passed the Massachusetts bar exam!

Rumors were flying that results had been mailed yesterday, so I was watching the mailbox like a hawk.  My mail comes in sometimes between 10am and 6pm, so I never know when my mail will actually get to me.  Well, a little before noon, I saw mail sticking out of my mailbox, so I knew it had arrived.  I thought I would be calm and cool opening the letter, but I was a ripping, flying maniac.  I barely skimmed the "Congratulations!" before yelling "Ohmygod, Ohmygod, I passed!" and running back into the living room to grab my phone and call Jon.

Now I can get rid of all of my bar review materials (sending most to my best friend who is taking the bar for the first time in February), not have to worry about studying with an infant, and hopefully get my assignment from the Air Force.

Tonight, Jon said we can celebrate however I want, so the rest of the day is devoted to figuring out what I want to do!  Unfortunately, I can't go out and drink like I'd like to, and there aren't any movies I'm super-interested in.  It might just be a low-key night, but a happy happy happy one!

1 comment:

赖子 said...

我來簽簽樓.