Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Future's So Bright

I never buy expensive watches or sunglasses.  Because I lose them.  Or break them.  Or Avery breaks them.  So I am always on the lookout for cheap shades.  When I saw My Frugal Adventures posting this great deal over at Graveyard Mall, I had to partake!



Ten pairs of sunglasses (mixed) for $17 shipped!  Maybe they aren't all glasses I would pick out myself, but I'll wear all of them (I'll have to at some point because I'm going to end up losing/breaking them all) eventually!

The best part?  They had original price tags on them that indicated their original prices.  Wow!



Jon's first response:  They are probably stolen.
Jon's second response: .....do they have them for men?

Head over to Graveyard Mall for more great deals and bookmark My Frugal Adventures!

No comments: