Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WWYD?

Welcome to my first WWYD post!!That stands for "What Would You Do?"  And the "what" is this table:



It's been sitting in our little entryway closet for a while serving as a bench-ish piece of furniture.  But I feel like it could be so much more.

Like this:

Gorgeous pattern from Nine Red


Or this:

Paint stirrer table I saw here


Or this:

An IKEA hack goes terribly right


Thoughts? Suggestions?  Should I wait until we move or should I have fun working on a project and if it looks awesome sell it on Craigslist?

2 comments:

Craig Zagorski said...

I, of course, would sand, dark stain, poly, then get a piece of dark glass cut for the indention in the top. Probably not interesting enough, but I'm a man.

Alison Beach said...

A nice masculine idea - love it!