Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow Day Organization

We recently had a snow day for work, so I used the time to do a little organizing!  (I know, you're in complete shock - me too!)  My best friend, Craig, bought me this sweet labeler for Christmas, and I put it to good use with the kids' clothes.

First, each kid gets their own box (blue or pink)


Then, each box is labeled with an age group.


And inside, there are grocery bags with different types of clothing inside!  (I used handwritten labels inside since no one will see them and I didn't want to waste ink and labels).


Sorry for the rough pictures (using my phone in a dim room) but you get the gist.  I'm excited to have another baby so we can donate half of this to charity.  Do you have a similar system?  Were you blessed with only one gender of baby?

No comments: